Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Fall

Hey Everyone!


It has been 4 months since my last official blog post!  What?!?!  I've been a little busy and so we have some catching up to do : )

Life has been rich with all of the things I've prayed for.  Family, music, ministry and more.  I feel really blessed to have my hands full.  I just finished up a run of shows in support of the new record this Fall.  You can check out my media page for pictures and my youtube page for a live performance or two from those shows and appearances.  I had a great time out and I definitely got my sea legs back.

I don't care how advanced technology becomes...how many social media websites are developed...or how effective they are in promotion.  There is no substitute for connecting with an audience in a live setting...for looking in someone's eyes and making that personal exchange.  I loved it and am going back for more in Feb/March.

And now that things have slowed down I'm doing lots of reflection.  Lots of processing about relationships, community and stewardship so that means...I'm writing!  I have 9 or 10 songs floating around in my heart, head and iphone.  Who knows where these ones will take me...I'm sure the Great Narrator knows and I'm content to rest in that at this point in the story...AND I'm honored that you've come along for the journey.

Blessings,

TG

No comments:

Post a Comment